Polycom SoundStation IP 7000
SIP-Based IP Conference Phone
Astounding voice quality and clarity from the world’s most advanced IP conference phone
The Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 is a breakthrough conference phone that delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced conference phone ever developed, and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and boardrooms.
The SoundStation IP 7000 features Polycom HD Voice technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 160 Hz to 22 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
For all conference calls, the SoundStation IP 7000 delivers advanced audio performance that far exceeds previous generations of conference phones. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises.
The SoundStation IP 7000 is the most flexible and expandable conference phone ever developed. Connect two units together for increased loudness and microphone pickup, as well as multiple call control interfaces in the conference room. Connect up to two optional expansion microphones to a single phone to ensure close proximity for everyone in the room. In addition, you can connect the SoundStation IP 7000 to Polycom HDX group video systems for a complete, integrated voice and video conferencing solution.
In the SoundStation IP 7000, Polycom has combined its rich history in voice conferencing and VoIP technology to develop a groundbreaking new conference phone that is the clear choice for SIP-enabled environments. It shares the same SIP phone software with Polycom’s award-winning Polycom SoundPoint IP desktop phones—the most comprehensive, reliable and feature-rich SIP products in the industry, with proven interoperability with a broad array of IP PBX and hosted platforms.
Plus, the SoundStation IP 7000 features a large multi-line high-resolution LCD display with a full XHTML microbrowser, turning your conference phone into a robust applications platform for your conference room. Bundled applications include advanced three-party conference features and LDAP corporate directory integration.
Additional Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 features benefits
• Equipped with built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE). An optional A/C power kit also available.
• 20 ft (6.1 m) microphone pickup, and even more with optional expansion microphones or multi-unit connectivity, reaching all corners of the room.
• Automatic Gain Control intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated in the conference room.
• Features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions.
• Built-in 2.5 mm applications port allows you to connect the conference phone to a mobile phone for productive calls even where no network connection is available, or to a computer for calls using PC-based soft phone clients.
Technical Specifications Polycom SoundStation IP 7000
• IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (built in)
• Optional external universal AC power supply: 100-240V, 1.3A, 48V/50W
• Size (W x H): 255 x 128 pixels
• White LED backlight with custom intensity control
• Standard 12-key keypad
• Context-dependent soft keys: 4
• On-hook/Off-hook, redial, mute, volume up/down
• Directional navigation wheel
• Loudspeaker – Frequency: 160–22,000 Hz – Volume: Adjustable to 88 dB at 1/2 meter peak volume
• Full-duplex: Type 1 compliant with IEEE 1329 full duplex standards
• Individual volume settings with visual feedback for each audio path
• Voice activity detection
• Comfort noise fill
• DTMF tone generation/DTMF event RTP payload
• Low-delay audio packet transmission
• Adaptive jitter buffers
• Packet loss concealment
• Acoustic echo cancellation
• Background noise suppression
• Supported codecs
– G.711 (A-law and Mu-law) – G.729a (Annex B) – G.722, G.722.1 – G.722.1C – Polycom® Siren™ 14 – Polycom® Siren™ 22